Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Fast Lane Machines... wow!!!!


hey! people I am back with my (s) crap's :)
This time I really don't know what to write ... hence am here to put in some words so that I can see that some text is appearing me ( funny right!!) Actually Crazy....

Well honestly, the only aspect I can think of writing now about my project. I am working on "Fast Lane Machines" more precisely "Self Check Out Machines". To give you guys head's up as to what this machine looks like have attached a picture associated to it.
Man this machine is awesome guys, never saw anything of this size .. Technology guys!! the only thing I can say... it's changing and advancing day by day... these machines though look huge they are actually very simple to operate. As the word goes "Self Check Outs" they stand on their names.These machines are basically for the people who do not like to wait in the long queue's after they have bought items and want a quick exit. Apart from time saving/economical/easy to use there are many other more reasons why they should be used.
And if the sources are to believed a very famous Retail outlet store is showing lot of interest to launch these machines in India. And, if that happens guys! it will be a revolution waiting to happen. Already with the invent of these Food Chains/Malls/Multiplexes the lifestyle is changing and with the interception of these Fast Lane Machines I am sure.. it's gonna be a feather in the cap.... :)
Go India Go..... or should I say Up Up and Away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! India

3 comments:

Rupa said...

Seems like ur project really got you hooked. Cool, waiting to see those machines, huh. All the best

Rupa said...

I think these deal with a technology called RFID. Correct me if am wrong............

SHIVAAA ONE MAN ARMY said...

SHIVAA SEND ME HOW CAN WE CHANGE THEME LIKE U ON BLOGGER PLS