Saturday, June 16, 2007

Dad I love you!!!!


Yes!! you people gussed it right, June 17th "Father's Day"
Obviously I don't belive in these days like ( mother's day/father's day/valentines day) since I strongly believe when you love some body you don't need to wait for an occasion to let your heart speak, on the other hand I just treat those days as just another opportunity to let them know how special they are to you!!!

Honestly, it's a presonal experience I never had this courage, strength to talk to my dad upfront on any issue. I always wondered when ever I read any article which says till one reaches 25yrs, it's like your Mom and Dad ( more precisely "Amma" and "Nanna" I love them calling this way) but after 25 they become your friends. You can talk over your problems to them. I personally saw this huge difference in me talking to my dad on the issues once I thought I could never discuss with him.

All said and done.. I am really blessed (touch wood!!) to have wonderful parents like you.
I thank you God for giving me such a lovely and wonderful family. I could not have asked for more. I do believe in "purnar janam" if some thing similar is present... I always want to be born as your son ( amma and nanna)

I love you very much!!!!! Miss you all the time.....

1 comment:

Rupa said...

Hey, lovely picture.
Where was this shot.
I agree with you too , you have wonderful parents. and ur dad ,, why wasn't i born earlier ..........:)
And where am I ?????? mean guy..........