Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Schools Have re-opened!!!!!

Wow!!! Schools have re-opened.....It's so wonderful to see these wonderful kids in new uniforms...bags...shoes... and most importantly new binded labeled books. Hmm binded labeled books... makes me remember of the books I always bought during my school days... I know most of us know it "Lepakshi Nandi" man.. I can never ever forget those books. And man the labels /stickers on the books....

I used to travel and go about every shop to get those books. Some how I really loved those books.
Re-opening of schools also reminds me of my classmates whom we meet after a span of 1 1/2 months. Gosh!! it is some thing very exiting....seeing these kids makes me remember of the song ( gurtukostunaayee songs.. ) wonderful lyrics .. very apt and meaningful.

Many times did I get this thought of going back to school and attending atleast one day or a class of my favorite teacher. How I wish my wish comes true. .... on this note when I look down to the corner of my computer screen what I see is that I am due a presentation that needs to be given in couple of mins.. hence gotta get back to the harsh reality.. .... all I can do is to hum the song.... gurtukostunaayee.... gurtukostunaayee.....


1 comment:

Rupa said...

Schools, I have very faint memories from them. But my mom keeps reminding me that I used to crave to go to school. Hated taking leave even if I was unwell.Yeah those old days were so good, life was so simple.................